Barrons Chartered Accountants, alongside Wilkins Kennedy, Paul Robinson, BTMK, Rickard Keen, Ayres & Cruiks and MWS are set to play their second charity football match against Barclays in support of Havens Hospices.
The professional team will be managed by Adam Barrett current Southend United Player. The Barclays will by managed by Steve Tilson Ex Southend Player and Manager.
The match kicks off at Roots Hall Stadium, Victoria Avenue, Thursday 21st May 2015, gates open at 18:00.
For the 2nd year running local businesses come together in support of Havens Hospices to raise much needed funds. Please come and support on the night by cheering on your chosen team and take part in activities including:
- Have your photograph taken with the Barclays Premier League Trophy, £5 per photo
- Childrens’ Half Time Penalty Shoot Out, £5 entry (First prize – a day with Southend United at the training ground)
- Winners from each side will get the chance to train with Southend United
- Ex Blues greats David Crown, Steve Tilson, Danny Greaves and others providing their support on the night Donation entry on the Gate. All monies raised will be in support of Little Havens and Fair Havens.
- Donation entry on the Gate with all money raised in support of Little Havens and Fair Havens
- Food & drinks will be available in the stadium.
Auction & Raffle
- Dinner with Jimmy Greaves at our Fine Dining Suite in Canary Wharf (6 places) (care Danny Greaves)
- 4 Ball at the Grove
- Weekend Break for 2 in Barcelona
- Many others…fantastic auction and raffle prises
Havens Hospices have been granted planning permission to build a brand new purpose built adult hospice in Southend on Sea. The hospice will have 16 bedrooms and will have facilities to provide chemotherapy and blood transfusions. There will also be an area in the hospice for young adults. This will especially benefit those that have reached the age of 19 and are no longer to attend Little Havens. The new hospice however will cost £16 million to build.
£15,000 was raised last year with the aim to raise £20,000 this year.
We do hope you can join us and support us in making the evening a great success.
For more information visit: http://www.havenshospices.org.uk/fund_raising/Corporate_Fundraising/Events